Welcome to the Nease Athletics Website!
- All paperwork must be filled out prior to trying out for a sport. Please see Forms page for all paperwork needed. Turn in completed forms to Head Athletic Trainer, Andrea Heeter.
- Annual Nease Sports Physicals are scheduled for Sunday, June 2 at Nease. The cost is $20 (which is donated to Nease Sports Medicine.) Checks should be made payble to Nease Athletics. If your last name begins with A-H come at 9 a.m., I-R come at 10 a.m., and S-Z come at 11 a.m. (You must be checked in by 11:20 a.m.) A big thank you to Atlas Physical Therapy for sponsoring this event!
- Nease Spring Football game vs. Yulee – May 24 at 7 p.m. at Nease High School.
- Before the big game on Friday, May 24…join Nease for the “Driven to Give” test drive sponsored by BOZARD Ford/Lincoln. From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Nease bus loop, you can test drive the new car of your dreams for free and support Nease Football. (You must be 18 years of age and have a valid drivers license.) You will also have an opportunity to check out the four cars during the game until halftime. Nease will also get credit when you jsut fill out a form and sit in the car!
- The GPBC Garage Sale was a tremendous success! A huge thank you goes out to Patti Ann Farrar and Kelly Fox for organizing this event! Also a big thank you to all the athletes and their families for their hard work and support! All the proceeds from the sale benefits Nease Athletics.
- Nease Competition & Sideline Cheerleading – You may pick up a tryout information packet at the Nease High School Front Desk. (Paperwork must be completed and turned into Melissa Fraum at Nease High School by May 31.) Tryouts begin June 3.